Welcome to Littlebourne Church of England Primary School; we aim to create a Christian learning community in which individuals are nurtured to develop and achieve their full potential.
As a Church school, we believe each person is made in the image of God. We strive to reflect the love of God, love of life and love of learning in all that we do.
Our school is built on our core values of
- hope for the future,
- courage to overcome difficulties,
- peace within,
- forgiveness for our mistakes and
- friendship to support us.
The vision for our school is;
- Children who are confident and caring, respectful and resilient; enthusiastic and collaborative learners with enquiring and receptive minds and the ability to reason
- A curriculum which is broad, relevant and engaging; nurturing creative skills and talents and promoting life-long learning and a pride in achievement
A welcoming inclusive community which fosters each child's spiritual, intellectual, physical, aesthetic and social development and actively builds partnerships with parents and the wider world
We believe that each child should leave school with:
- A sense of moral and spiritual awareness
- A sense of wonder and curiosity about the world around them
- A love of learning and the desire to achieve high standards
- A growing ability to relate to and communicate with other people
- A sense of their citizenship of the school and the wider community